May 21, 1913
Original wedding dress made by the T. Eaton Company. Ceremony took place at the home of the bride in Uptergrove Ontario.
June 5, 1998
Dolls dress made by Jayne Cady, Penetang, ON. (Just Friends) from the skirt of the original wedding dress. The original dress was made for the great-grandmother of the groom of the '98 wedding. This ceremony was in the chapel at the Simcoe County Museum.